Under normal conditions of use, the battery is hermetically sealed.
IF INGESTED: Swallowing a battery can be harmful. contents of an open battery can cause serious chemical burns of mouth, esophagus, and gastrointestinal tract
IF INHALED: Contents of an open battery can cause respiratory irritation
IF SKIN CONTACT: Contents of an open battery can cause skin irritation and/or chemical burns
IF EYE CONTACT: Contents of an open battery can cause severe irritation and chemical burns.
Energizer Manufacturing, Inc.
800 383 7323
25225 DETROIT RD
WESTLAKE, OH 44145
Lake Stevens School District