Toxic if swallowed.
Causes skin irritation.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
May cause respiratory irritation
May damage fertility or the unborn child
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
Avoid prolonged or repeated exposure.
Keep container tightly closed
Store in accordance with information listed on the product insert
1180 E Ellsworth Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Lake Stevens School District